Center for Excellence
of School Executives
4101 S. Bannock Street
Englewood, CO 80110-4606
CASE Supervision and Evaluation Seminar Series
Background and Program Overview
Before registering for the CASE Supervision and Evaluation seminar series, please take time to understand 1) the purpose of the seminar series, 2) the difference between the CASE seminar series and the CDE series of webinars, and 3) when you should take which course. If you have any questions after reading the documents below, please call CASE Director of Professional Development Mary McNeil at 303.762.8762.
- What training is available for supervision and evaluation and what are the requirements to become an evaluator?
Click here for the Fact Sheet.
- What can I expect to learn from taking the 4-day CASE Supervision and Evaluation Seminar Series?
Click here for a sample flier.
- How does the CASE Supervision and Evaluation Seminar Series address the rules and expectations outlined in S.B. 10-191?
Click here to read how.
- When is the CASE Supervision and Evaluation Seminar Series being offered?
Registration will open February 2014 for this 4-day workshop. Please check the CASE website periodically for changes in the schedule of courses.
Part 1: July 21-22, 2014, Beaver Run, Breckenridge
Part 2: October 24-25, 2014, Metro Denver Area
- How can I be trained on the Colorado State Model Evaluation System?
As of August 2013, CDE concluded its in-person training sessions, so anyone interested in learning how to use the State Model will need to be trained by someone in their district who has been through the CDE train-the-trainer session. CDE also provides a webinar series which is not meant to take the place of formal training, but instead provide support to districts as they implement the system. To access the CDE webinars, click here. Starting July 2014, CASE plans to offer training on using the Colorado State Model Evaluation System. Watch the CASE website for more details.