|Press CTRL+P to print this page||Close Window|
|Email this page to a friend|
High School Principal
Antonito, CO, USA
Antonito High School
South Conejos School District
Position will close 7/14 . Interviews to be held 7/15
Valid Colorado Principal’s license or eligible for same at time of employment
· MA degree or Higher
· Previous applicable administrative experience is highly desirable
· Minimum of 3-5 years of effective teaching experience.
· Knowledge of Colorado School Law, rules, and regulations
· Proven record of collaborative leadership, excellent communication, team building, management, and people skills.
Competencies: (This list is not intended to be all encompassing.)
· Knowledge and skill in teacher/staff supervision and evaluation through an educator effectiveness model, in particular Senate Bill 191 model of educator effectiveness.
· High expectations for student learning and staff performance
· Exemplary instructional leadership skills with focus on instructional goals aimed to increase student achievement and professional growth and competence of all employees.
· Able to assess needs, collect, analyze data and design programs and various instructional strategies to increase student achievement using a continuous improvement model
· Effective, strategic use of PLC’s, RTI, PBS and building teams with fidelity to create a positive school culture of high expectations and a “caring community”
· Exhausts all avenues to create a culture of success
· Strong communication skills with parents and ability to engage a diverse population as well as promote family involvement
· Attends and supervises extra- curricular student activities and functions
· Complete district application found on web site
· Send copy of valid CO principal or administrator license and complete transcripts (copies accepted, official transcripts will be required upon hire)
· Letter of introduction, current resume, and 3 letters of recommendation
Visit sc-sd.org for an application
$ 60,000 - 65,000
|Position Start Date
|Name of Superintendent:
Michael J. Moore