The Colorado Association of Educational Specialists
The mission of CAES is to serve as a dynamic voice for educational specialists in all Colorado PUBLIC schools.
· Supporting individuals with varied leadership responsibilities that serve as educational specialists.
· Disseminating information of interest as it relates to national, state and local educational decision-making at local, state and national levels.
· Influencing educational decision-making at local, state and national levels.
· Developing unified approaches to solutions of educational problems in partnership and collaboration with the umbrella of CASE.
· Recognizing the value of diversity while focusing on the total positive climate for instruction.
· Being mindful of the goals, purposes and bylaws of CASE, the umbrella organization, in all deliberations.