The mission of the Colorado Association of Education Specialists (CAES) is to serve as a dynamic voice for educational specialists in all Colorado public schools. CAES will inspire visionary leadership for education by:
- Supporting individuals with varied leadership responsibilities that serve as educational specialists.
- Disseminating information of interest as it relates to national, state and local educational decision-making at local, state and national levels.
- Influencing educational decision-making at local, state and national levels.
- Developing unified approaches to solutions of educational problems in partnership and collaboration with the umbrella of CASE.
- Recognizing the value of diversity while focusing on the total positive climate for instruction.
- Being mindful of the goals, purposes and bylaws of CASE, the umbrella organization, in all deliberations.