Click here for resources on “The Bad Three” (60, 61, and 101).
Click here for Assistant Principal of the Year interactive application, due Oct. 15.
The CASPA Fall Conference is Sept. 29–Oct. 1, 2010 at Keystone Resort. Click here for the agenda and to register.
Renew your CASE membership by clicking here (you will need to login, then click the renew button on the right side, below your name).
CASEducation is using Twitter (click here for directions on how to use it). Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What's happening? Join today to start receiving CASEducation's tweets. Follow CASE on Twitter: www.twitter.com/
Click here to view professional development Event Resources and Speaker Recordings from recent CASE events, including keynote videos, PowerPoint presentations, and breakout session handouts (member code required).
Click here for information about how to become a partner with CASE, and view conference sponsors. CASE corporate partners offer valuable products and services to school leaders, click here to see CASE Commercial and Institutional Members.
Welcome to CASE
The leading organization for professionals in K-12
41st Annual CASE Convention
Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge
July 28-30, 2010 – CASE Convention
Investment in Colorado School Leaders
is an Investment in Colorado Kids
CASE CONVENTION RECORDINGS: Share the Convention experience with your staff. You can still purchase 30 hours of Convention session recordings synced to the PowerPoint presentations for the attendee fee of $99. The non-attendee fee is $299. The 30 hours include two keynote and two distinguished speaker sessions, as well as 20 breakout sessions. Click here for more information.
Note the new section on the CASE Web site that lists a variety of education Grants and Awards (member code required).
Read a summary of the final School Finance Act (member code required).
CASE Leadership Initiatives
- Federal Stimulus Information
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- The Colorado Achievement Plan for Kids (CAP4K)
- Believe in a Better Colorado
Most requested information
- CAES Colorado Association of Educational Specialists
- CAESP Colorado Association of Elementary School
- CALET Colorado Association of Leaders in Educational
- CASPA Colorado Association of School Personnel
- CASSP Colorado Association of Secondary School
- CASSA Colorado Association of Superintendents and
- DBO Colorado Department of Business Officials
Click here to become a member of CASE today.
- CASE eLearning Webinar Program is complimentary for CASE members. Click here to view the series.
- CASPA Fall Conference, Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 2010
- CASE Leadership Development Diversity Initiative Program (4 sessions), Oct. 12, 2010, Nov. 9, 2010, Jan. 11, 2011, Feb. 8, 2011
- Transforming School Cultures through Conscious Leadership, Nov. 12-13, 2010
- 11th Annual CASE Winter Leadership Conference, Feb. 2-4, 2011 (watch for details)