Edit This Favorite
No, Keep Private
Supervision and Evaluation Survey
1. Are you a licensed administrator?
2. If you are a not a licensed administrator, what is your role in the organization?
Teacher Designee with Administrator License
Teacher Designee without Administrator License
Special Service Professional Designee
If OTHER in question 2, please describe your role in the district.
3. How long have you been an evaluator (either licensed or designee) in Colorado?
4. What evaluation model is your district implementing?
Colorado State Model
If OTHER in question 4, please indicate what model is your district implementing.
5. Which three areas do you feel you need the greatest support?
Providing actionable feedback
Understanding the Colorado Model Evaluation System
Helping staff set goals
Managing multiple initiatives
Managing the evaluation system
The other 50% - Measure of Student Learning
Conference with staff
Helping staff identify high quality instructional strategies
Developing professional growth plans
Other (please specify)
If OTHER in question 5, please specify.
6. What, if any, CDE training related to teacher evaluation have you participated in?
7. What feedback would you like to share with us regarding your district's implementation of SB 191?
Terms and Conditions
Association Management Software Powered by