CASPA is the Colorado Association of School Personnel Administrators, one of seven departments of the Colorado Association of School Executives (CASE). Members are human resource directors and other administrators who are responsible for hiring teachers for their respective school districts. Most major Colorado districts and many of the smaller districts will be represented at the job fairs, and larger districts will have more than one administrator to interview candidates. Districts from out of state will not be represented at the fairs.
AS OF MARCH 11, 2020, ALL THREE CASPA JOB FAIRS HAVE BEEN CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS. WE WILL REACH OUT SOON WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO SECURE REFUNDS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend, except in the event that the host cancels (and does not reschedule) the fair.
- CASPA'S JOB FAIR POLICY: Districts and charter schools can participate as recruiters as long as an administrator from your district or charter school is a member of CASE. Job Vacancy-only subscribers for their district or charter school will need to adhere to CASPA's policy, and unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions. Please contact Leisa Sacry if you're interested in becoming a member of CASE at
- It is important to plan on attending the job fair the entire day. The most critical times will be the first few hour, expect long lines for some of the larger districts.
- The job fair is an opportunity to talk directly with hiring officials of Colorado school districts. All licensed candidates and those who are scheduled to student teach and complete their teacher education program in spring 2020 are invited to attend.
- Due to the time of year, cancellation or late start due to weather is possible. In the event that the Colorado Springs and the Denver Metro areas are experiencing blizzard-like conditions, CASE will post an announcement on the CASE website and send out an email letting you know the job fair has been cancelled or will have a delayed start.
- Please note for teacher candidates: Credit card payment is due at the time of registering.
- Be sure to check our posted teaching positions on the CASE Career Center - Click here to view new positions.
- The CASPA Southern and Metro Job Fairs are designed for regularly licensed teacher candidates. However, Southern school districts that are in attendance at these fairs will
be interviewing alternative license candidates. The April 25 Job Fair at CCU is designed as a Job Fair for alternative license candidates, though regularly licensed candidates may attend.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you at one of the job fairs!
CLICK ON THE TABS BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH JOB FAIR.
Southern Teacher Job Fair - Friday, March 20, 2020
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO
| Denver Metro Teacher Job Fair - Saturday March 21, 2020
Frederick High School, Frederick, CO
Alternative Teacher Job Fair - Saturday, April 25, 2020
Colorado Christian University, Lakewood, CO