2020 CASE WINTER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
All pre-conference workshops will take place on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
A separate fee is required for all pre-conference workshops.
Interested in sponsoring a Pre-Conference Workshop? Please find the respective sponsorship forms under each workshop's sections below.
Please note that Pre-Conference Workshop sponsorship does not include main conference sponsorship.
Who Should Come: Any interested school and/or district administrators
Join the Colorado Association of Elementary School Principals and the Colorado Association of Secondary School Principals in a half-day workshop focused on helping you ensure that your school is equipped to support students and the community in times of trauma, tragedy or crisis.
- Dr. Bernard James, Professor of Constitutional Law, Pepperdine University will share his knowledge in “Student Discipline and School Safety”
- Deep dive in the understanding of legal and policy requirements in the following areas:
- Student Discipline
- Role of School Resource Officer (SRO)
- Information sharing
- Mental health
- School safety practices, tools and resources will be provided for attendees
- Develop processes and strategies for effective implementation of school discipline
- Learn alongside peers as we host a “World Café” focused on bullying, investigations and supports
Click here to download more information about this Pre-Conference Workshop in a PDF.
Interested in sponsoring the Safety Summit? Click here to download this workshop's sponsorship application.
CALET Pre-Conference Program
Who Should Come: Technology leaders and school and district leaders.
Join CALET for their CASE Winter Leadership Pre-Conference Workshop: Techquity: Leveraging Technology to Create More Equitable Education, Access, and Organizations on February 5, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Westin Hotel in Westminster, CO.
· Keynote Presentation & Breakout participation with Kenneth Shelton on Techquity (http://kennethshelton.net/)
· Afternoon Presentation from Beth Holland - CoSN Director of Digital Equity
· Breakout sessions & discussions with the equity lens on topics such as Device Equity, Women & Girls in Tech, Changing the Hiring Pipeline, Community Partnerships & Innovation, Connectivity & Access
· Extended time to collaborate with colleagues in your region
· End-of-session networking event
Thanks to our commercial partners, CALET can offer a 2-for-1 registration rate and we encourage you to bring a colleague!
Interested in sponsoring CALET Pre-Conference? Click here to download this workshop's sponsorship application.