51st CASE Convention - Sponsors & Vendors
Welcome to the 51st Annual CASE Convention!
At this year’s Virtual CASE Convention, vendors are able to participate via one of the following Sponsorship Levels. Please note that the benefit highlights are not a complete list; they just list the sponsorship elements central to each level.
BRONZE - $750
- Benefits Highlight: Virtual Exhibit Booth Space, 1 Complimentary Registration to Attend Sessions, Logo displayed before Main Convention Session. (This level is closest to an Exhibitor ONLY experience at previous CASE in person events, but at a lower price point than our usual exhibit fees.)
GOLD - $1,500
- Benefits Highlight: Virtual Exhibit Booth Space, 2 Complimentary Registrations to Attend Sessions, Logo displayed before Main Convention Session, 30 second video to play before general session or keynote.
PLATINUM - $3,000
- Benefits Highlight: Virtual Exhibit Booth Space, 4 Complimentary Registrations to Attend Sessions, Logo displayed before Main Convention Session, 1 minute video to play before general session or keynote, email to all event registrants highlighting your products and/or services prior to the event.
For a full breakdown of benefits for each level, please click HERE.
CASE is excited to provide a virtual platform that includes great features for vendors to interact with attendees. Below are some specific elements that we think you will really love:
- Interactive networking with attendees at your exhibit space. You can staff your exhibit booth space for as much time as you would like during the two-day Convention, providing the opportunity to connect with attendees in real time when they visit the exhibit space.
- Automatic lead generation. Any attendee that interacts with your exhibit space—whether that is through the chat feature or visiting one of your documents or videos—will automatically have their information saved and shared with you for follow up.
- Live or pre-recorded demonstration of your product or services, or on any topic related to your organization that you think would be valuable to attendees. You decide the video content to offer to attendees, and there is no time limit on how long each live or pre-recorded presentation can be. Note that the Gold and Platinum sponsorship levels allow you to reach out to attendees in advance of the event via email, which is a great opportunity to market your video presentation.
- Maximum flexibility to customize your exhibit space. Each exhibit booth includes space for you to post whatever materials you would like about your organization, including links for more information, an on-demand or live demonstration or presentation, and to offer any special incentives/prizes/discounts to event attendees.
Similar to the Passport Prize program we typically offer at our events, CASE will be offering incentives for attendees to visit exhibit booths and you can also directly invite event attendees to visit your space by emailing them in advance of
the Convention. If you are interested in donating a prize to be included in this program, please email Brittany Greunke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your prize donation will then be highlighted and
the winner’s information provided to you for distribution.
Please don’t hesitate to contact CASE Director of Communications and Strategic Partners Melissa Gibson at email@example.com or Membership, Learning and Technology Program Specialist Brittany Greunke at
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional information. Thank you so much for your interest in supporting CASE and our members!